Beach 19 is a large gay nude beach about 30 km South of Lisbon centre in the middle of a very long stretch of sand known as Costa da Caparica.
Lisbon Walking Gay Tour
An easygoing walk through Lisbon's historic districts.
- Friendly guide for a minimum of 4 hours
- Shot of Ginginha (a typical cherry liqueur)
- VAT (23%)
- Our tours combine an LGBT open environment with the expertise & friendliness of our (gay) guides
- See most of the historic areas of Lisbon in only one afternoon
- Learn about the history of Lisbon & Portugal but also enjoy plenty of pauses to have a drink and chat
- Adult (Ages 18+)
Lisbon Gay Walking Tour Itinerary
- Meeting in the statue of King José I in the centre of Praça do Comércio
- Lisbon as the capital of a global empire: Terreiro do Paço
- Moorish Lisbon and the Christian conquering of Lisbon: Igreja da Misericórdia, Casa dos Bicos, São Jorge Castle & the Lisbon Cathedral
- The 1755 earthquake and the reconstruction of Lisbon: Baixa
- The French invasions and Rio de Janeiro as the capital: Rossio
- Falling under the Spanish domination and the restoration of Portugal’s independence: Restauradores
- The fire of 1988 and Lisbon as a modern European capital: Chiado
- The revolution of 1974 and the end of the “New State”: Largo do Carmo
- Lisbon as a gay-friendly city: Príncipe Real & Bairro Alto
It’s easy and simple:
- Book your tour. We recommend booking in advance to ensure availability
- Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure time. Our meeting point for the Gay Lisbon Walking Tour is at the statue of King José I in the centre of Terreiro do Paço square. View on Google Maps.
- This tour involves a considerable amount of walking. Please bring comfortable footwear.
Our Lisbon Walking Tours may be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. We will endeavor to avoid cancellations as much as possible. In case of cancelation, we will offer our booked guests the following options:
- Re-schedule your tour to another date, if it is convenient with you.
- An alternative tour will be offered as an option to you. A price difference may exist, if that is the case, you will be charged for any extra cost or refunded for any excess payment.
- A full-refund of any payments you have done to secure your booking for the Tour.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please do so in advance (7 days minimum). In this case, you will be fully-refunded. If you do not inform us of your cancellation with at least 7 days in advance, we will not be able to refund any payments you may have done to secure your booking. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further details.