Beach 19 is a large gay nude beach about 30 km South of Lisbon centre in the middle of a very long stretch of sand known as Costa da Caparica.
Lisbon by Night Gay Tour
Discovering Lisbon's gay nightlife in Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real.
- Friendly guide for a minimum of 3 hours
- One drink per guest (20cl draft beer)
- VAT (23%)
- Adult (Ages 18+)
Gay Lisbon by Night Tour Overview
This tour serves as the perfect introduction to the growing gay Lisbon nightlife scene
Our Gay Lisbon by Night walking tour is especially suitable for first timers in Lisbon, unsure of where to go when they first arrive. We will take you around the best gay bars of the city. Whilst enjoying some drinks we will tell you all about the city’s gay scene and its inhabitants and anything else you might want to know about Lisbon: its history, habits and social life. After this tour you will be well prepared to hit the hotspots of the city by yourself.
Bairro Alto is the centre of Lisbon’s nightlife
The beautiful Praca Luis de Camoes, in Chiado, is our meeting point. From “Camoes” we will be start our exploration of Bairro Alto. We will visit several bars, mostly around the “gay-corner” of Bairro. This will allow us to enjoy a few drinks in the streets and get a feel for the city.
Principe Real is Lisbon’s gay district
From Bairro Alto, we will head on to the gayest district of Lisbon – Principe Real. In Principe Real, there is a large offer of bars that cater for every taste. Many of the venues are bear bars. We will show you around the streets of this area and where the main bars are. This way you can orient yourself on the next night out in Lisbon.
Clubbing happens late in Portugal
If you are in the mood to go dancing, you can now choose one of the clubs around the area of Principe Real and get your groove on! On Fridays and Saturdays you will have plenty of options for clubbing.
Reasons to Book a Lisbon Nightlife Tour
- Our tours combine a LGBT open environment with the expertise & friendliness of our (gay…) guides
- Our guide will be your local friend and take you for drinks in the Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real neighborhoods
- Enjoy drinks, discover Lisbon’s gay nightlife and also the history and habits of Lisbon
- Meeting in the kiosk in the Camões Square
- Bairro Alto: the gay venues of Bairro and enjoying drinks in the area known as the “gay-corner”. Nice conversation including brief explanation of the History of Lisbon; the habits of the population including local food and drinks or anything else you would like to know more about.
- Príncipe Real: the gay venues of this area and having drinks in one or more bars. We’ll discuss what is on and what options there are for entertainment in this neighborhood.
- Lisbon gay clubs: where are the main gay clubs of Lisbon. The tour ends here, however you are welcomed to continue your night in one of the clubs. Our guide may join you to have some fun (if there is no work on the next day….)
Drinks (other than the one 20cl beer per guest); entrances to clubs.
Our Lisbon Walking Tours may be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. We will endeavor to avoid cancellations as much as possible. In case of cancelation, we will offer our booked guests the following options:
- Re-schedule your tour to another date, if it is convenient with you.
- An alternative tour will be offered as an option to you. A price difference may exist, if that is the case, you will be charged for any extra cost or refunded for any excess payment.
- A full-refund of any payments you have done to secure your booking for the Tour.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please do so in advance (7 days minimum). In this case, you will be fully-refunded. If you do not inform us of your cancellation with at least 7 days in advance, we will not be able to refund any payments you may have done to secure your booking. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further details.