Beach 19 is a large gay nude beach about 30 km South of Lisbon centre in the middle of a very long stretch of sand known as Costa da Caparica.
- Experience the authentic local Fado and avoid the “tourist shows”
- Explore the oldest district of Lisbon: Alfama
- Small LGBT group and a friendly environment
- Friendly English-speaking guide with in-depth knowledge of Fado
- Tour offered in partnership with Fado Night Tour
- From :
- € 60
Fado Gay Tour
Live it like a local
- Our Fado Night Lisbon LGBT Tour offers you the opportunity to attend authentic Fado performances like a local, away from the venues that cater to mass tourism. You will also be able to learn a lot about the history and the concept of Fado with our knowledgeable and friendly guide
Explore Alfama by Night
- The Alfama district is one of the oldest Lisbon neighbourhoods where Fado has a long tradition. In this Fado Night LGBT Tour, walk through Alfama and visit three taverns and listen to several performers
Lisbon Beach offers you the guarantee of an LGBT experience
- Our Fado Night Lisbon LGBT Tour combines an authentic Fado experience with the guarantee of an LGBT approach. We only operate with LGBT guides, ensuring you can also discover the gay side of Lisbon
- The tour departs from Museu do Fado
- We will explore Lisbon’s oldest district: Alfama
- We will listen to Fado in local authentic venues
It’s easy and simple:
- Book your tour by contacting us directly.
- You need to book by 4 p.m. if it is for the same day
- Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure time
- Payment can be completed with your Lisbon Beach guide
Our meeting point for our Fado Night Lisbon LGBT Tour is the entrance of the Museu do Fado.
How to get there: Metro Santa Apolónia (at the end of the Blue Line)
Meeting Point: At the door of the Museum. View on Google Maps.
Our Lisbon Walking Tours may be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. We will endeavor to avoid cancellations as much as possible. In case of cancelation, we will offer our booked guests the following options:
- Re-schedule your tour to another date, if it is convenient with you.
- An alternative tour will be offered as an option to you. A price difference may exist, if that is the case, you will be charged for any extra cost or refunded for any excess payment.
- A full-refund of any payments you have done to secure your booking for the Tour.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please do so in advance (7 days minimum). In this case, you will be fully-refunded. If you do not inform us of your cancellation with at least 7 days in advance, we will not be able to refund any payments you may have done to secure your booking. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further details.