Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
- Where: Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real. Bairro is fun for drinks outside in the street among tons of people. Príncipe Real is where most of the gay bars and clubs are located.
- When: Dinner time is 9pm. Followed by drinks in a bar from 11-12pm onwards. If in the mood for dancing, locals only head to clubs around 2-3am.
- How Much: Drinks, food and accommodation are significantly cheaper then elsewhere in Europe. Typical local dinner starts around 10€ per person and for 25-30€ per person you can indulge in a very nice meal.
- What: Some of the local habits you can’t miss are: having your XXL Caipirinha outside; eating a pastry at very late hours of the night at nr. 190 of Rua da Rosa in Bairro Alto and heading to gay nude Beach 19 the next day to cure your hangover.
- Bears: Príncipe Real is where the bear venues are. Don’t miss the annual bear events including Lisbon Bear Pride.
- Young Guys: Drinks in Bairro Alto and clubbing in Trumps.
- Cruising: Here are some options for getting some action: naked parties in Bar Cru; drinks and cruising-fun at Woof X, after-hours cruising at The Cock; sauna at Trombeta Bath and outdoors fun in Beach 19.
- Dancing: Go to Construction for house music; to Trumps for pop & electro-house; to Finalmente for drag-shows & to Lux for the best clubbing experience.
- Parties: The Conga Club monthly parties and the WE Party are some of the events not to miss.